Gourmate Grass Fed Beef Liver
Gourmate’s restaurant quality, free range and Grass Fed Beef Liver is a chunky and meaty boost that’s tail-wagglingly good and good for them!
Our Grass Fed Beef Liver packs a punch of protein, iron, vitamins and minerals - all snap freeze dried to lock in the nutrition.
What makes our liver different? The freeze drying doesn't just make it healthier - it also creates a chunky treat with maximum texture, smell and taste.
Ditch the twenty-ingredient jerky treats without ditching your dogs' love.
Naturally high in lean protein, vitamin A, essential B vitamins and iron
Beef Liver supports muscle growth, skin and coat health, the nervous system, immunity, hormone regulation and good thyroid function
- Human food grade ingredients and processing for best quality
- No additives or preservatives
- Gluten free, dairy free, and grain free dog treats
- Proudly New Zealand sourced, made, and owned
- 100% Angus Beef Liver - that's all
Pet treats are intended for supplemental feeding only. We recommend 1 - 3 Liver pieces per day. Liver can be cut up or broken for training
- Freeze-drying removes the moisture from raw food to preserve it. If you are including Gourmate Grass Fed Beef Liver as part of a BARF or raw fed diet please remember that our treats weigh approximately 75% less than their fresh equivalent
- Not intended for human consumption. Sorry