Wild Caught Calamari
Wild Caught Calamari Dog Treats
When served without the oil and breadcrumbs, Calamari is a low-fat source of protein and essential omega-3 fatty acids that dogs love.
New Zealand export-quality Calamari is hand-cut and snaps freeze-dried, preserving the natural seafood texture and shape of Calamari rings and tentacles.
Just like with humans, Calamari is a crowd-pleaser. We first chose it because our own dogs were obsessed with it - and the dogs of New Zealand have agreed.
At only 8% fat our Wild Caught Calamari is a low-fat treat with high reward value - great for small dogs (and big ones too of course!)
Store drop-off recyclable in the USA: flexible packaging made from 70% LDPE
Restaurant quality Wild Caught Calamari is a low-fat and high protein dog treat that snaps easily for training and will have your dog literally drooling at your feet.
High tech freeze drying locks in the flavor, texture, and goodness of 100% squid to create an incredible treat that is naturally delicious.
- Just one ingredient - 100% New Zealand squid
- A lean protein high in omega-3 fatty acids with vitamins and minerals to naturally support skin and joint health, brain function and more
- Suitable for dogs with pancreatitis when vets have approved treats under 10% fat
- The original Calamari dog treat - low in crumbs and high in value for training
- A seafood treat suited to most hypoallergenic and raw diets
- No additives or preservatives, grain and gluten free
- Proudly made in New Zealand from Wild Caught Arrow Squid
- Human food grade ingredients and processing for best quality
Not for human consumption. Sorry
Squid - that’s all
Product of New Zealand
Pet treats are intended for supplemental feeding only. We recommend 3-6 Calamari pieces per day as a treat or meal addition. Calamari snaps without crumbs for a natural training treat.